Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Comment on accumulating "Comment" comments...

 
I love a little alliteration in the morning (tho' it's hard to spell before 2nd cup of coffee).

IF you ever have problems commenting, just send your comment to biobabbler@gmail.com and I'll post it. Make sure you tell me which post it should go under.



Typically even on a good day you have to post it (send, or whatever it is) twice. At least that was the case in the past.

Please DO NOT BE SHY about commenting. Gives me a thrill. Like shouting into a huge cave and getting an echo back. Or even a response!

Then imagine shouting into a cave and not getting an echo. Really, much less fun.

Plus you all are so clever and interesting, I frequently learn lots.

=)

biobabbler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people write inside rectangles....