Tuesday, December 3, 2019

It's BEEN a while... =D

 
Hey, there!

(Yosemite Valley cliffs)

I have been thinking about this blog, lately.

I have been wanting to WRITE, lately.

Thinking about that a lot.

Not doing it.

SO, even though I kinda thought that blogs were a "was,"
I DO go to them for some things,
and the point of all this in the first place was to write, so... I'm back.

Seeing if I have any muscle memory for this. XD

This also means I will check on the blogs I had connected to and check THEM out.

See how many are still there.

(Snow play fun at El Cap on Black Friday. =D)

Feel like I've cracked open a long-locked door into a room
& am coughing on dust & looking around to see what's there.

(Cook's Meadow, looking west, after a November snowfall)

"Helloooo.... "

=)

xoxobb



5 comments:

  1. This made my day, bb. It's good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo's especially the middle one.

    It's been quite awhile since I last blogged, but since there's a new chapter in my life about to begin I figure why not get back into it.

    Welcome back to the both of us! lol 😋

    I had snow but, it's almost gone now thank god. It's hard to get around in when one doesn't drive. It's only pretty to look at but, not fun to be in. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. and then the world fell apart.

    Nice to see you were back, in passing.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Cool people write inside rectangles....