Monday, November 1, 2010

wonders of the human body, part 3

 
Took my first spinning class tonight (uh, which might be why I'm still very awake and have energy when I'm normally a blob at this hour) and sweat like a freak and emerged very proud. Then did my 10 min of yoga (day 21 in a row). AND earlier today I hit my NaNoWriMo goal (1667 words/day). So, feeling good and proud, today.

In need of inspiration re: getting yourself strong and flexible and able to move your body about, willy nilly? Check out this beast! (might want to click on it twice to see if full-size on YouTube)



SO impressive! And some of his moves are very yoga-esque.

Anyhow, awesome and inspiring.

So, what do you want to do next?

Ready...

set...

GO!


=)

biobabbler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people write inside rectangles....