Wednesday, December 8, 2010

people w/ parking perspective problems... biobabbler's first Dork Award

 
Message to driver of the vehicle below: You are not the only person on the planet.

 
You are parked BETWEEN NO PARKING SIGNS and one is pointing right at you. (And I might add I was kind enough to crop out your license plate... See? Consideration. Try it, sometime.)



You really, truly could not have parked more in the way of EVERY SINGLE PERSON who will use this trail today. Well, I suppose if you'd parallel parked, but that'd probably be more work for  you. The front bumper is actually plowing into the access point. (sigh)

This is the only place people access the trail from the parking lot.

The above picture also reveals another point: you are a park or park concessioner employee, so you do not even have the non-excuse of ignorance. You know better.



 You literally (and I'm pretty sure it's literal) have MILES of empty parking spaces to use.

Thus we have our first biobabbler Dork Award Winner. Or, alternatively the inaugural YANOPOP (You Are Not the Only Person On the Planet) Award.

I'm hoping it's the last, but this extraordinary act must be commemorated somehow. The only excuse I can think of is that this is a psychological experiment and there is a camera posted nearby to film people's reactions. But I consider that possibility unlikely.

=) So, there you go. The story I promised I'd share.

That said, we had a great time and saw NOT ONE PERSON on the trail. Delightful. More pictures later.

=) xobb

3 comments:

  1. What a doucheface that person is O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the title of your award
    YANOPOP - it says everything right there.

    And I honestly love that in your soul you are REALLY trying to give them a reason for being so clueless. Psychological Experiment! *cackle*

    ReplyDelete

Cool people write inside rectangles....