Sunday, January 9, 2011

George Clooney or tadpoles? YOU make the call...

  
Perusing blogs this a.m. (wide awake at 5 a.m.) I happen upon this post about a vampire frog, which reminds me, a tadpole was in my dream last night. Honestly, I had to think back to yesterday to assure myself I'd not seen a tadpole during the day (uh, it's JANUARY, folks).

Yeah.

And I saw a George Clooney movie, The American, on the big screen last night.

And I dream about tadpoles.

=)

A biologist's brain. Go figure. =)

biobabbler

2 comments:

  1. It would have been weirder if a tadpole had George Clooney's face in your dream. Then I'd be worried ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! (that's an attempt at "lol" without having to use lol) Now, THAT woulda been FREAKY! Phew. County my blessings, eh? =)

    ReplyDelete

Cool people write inside rectangles....