Sunday, June 26, 2011

caught on a cotyledon, bombardier beetle video WORKS

 
Cute little cotyledons...

Photo I took day before yesterday of adorable bean cotyledons.


And a sunflower baby


I

love

cotyledons.

LOVE.

So, looking closer at this shot:


I noticed a tiny fly on one of the plants.

Then I zoomed in closer.


!

It's the dreaded grasshopper.

But, TINY TINY TINY.

Completely missed it on Friday.


Tomorrow I'll take pictures of the bean plants 'cause not only did they NOT die in 2 days of no watering, they GREW to a ridiculous, magical-fairies-sprinkling-grow-dust-on-my-garden degree.

AWESOME.

Summer, she has begun!


Posted post post-haste...

BOMBARDIER BEETLE VIDEO WORKS, NOW!!!!

It's original context within bb world is here.

I did try to re-post it here, but it's NOT WORKING again, so click above.

Perhaps 'cause I posted it, then took it down as embedded video didn't work, then posted it up again now, for the present giving up on embedded vid.

ANYwho, 2nd most recent post is mostly from last Tuesday, but can be found by scrolling down past the skunk baby post.

I hope y'all are well, be it summer or winter.

While the planet continues to spin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people write inside rectangles....