Friday, June 25, 2010

freaky evening lighting...

   
Weird, kinda spooky lighting yesterday evening, and as I've mentioned before, it's like the universe is whispering to me: "get your cameraaaaaaa...get your cameraaaaaa..." I've learned to blindly obey.

The humidity climbed suddenly, and then I noticed a rainbow? On a clear day? At sunset?

What?!?




30 droplets of rain on the pickup roof this a.m. The rainbow/amazing sky didn't translate as well as last time this (freaky lighting, camera grabbing) happened, but I'll take it. From that historic sunset, which was in a class all its own, a FEW of the pics:





I lost it. I ran around taking pictures, pictures, pictures, thought about running inside to call neighbors to get them out to watch, but every second it changed and I didn't want to miss a moment.

Can you remember the last time you saw a stunning sunset? Where were you? Was there any weird weather assisting?

biobabbler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people write inside rectangles....