Sunday, November 21, 2010

oh, so behind...

 
Hey, gang. On the road and as of this minute (wrote nothing yesterday or today so far) am 4,370 words behind NaNoWriMo schedule, SO will be posting little 'till December (9 days) and writing more more more on this little novel thingy.

However, I did get an a-MA-zing big city YMCA (San Diego) workout that was fairly spectacular today, then got to eat hazelnut-encrusted salmon with garlic spinach and garden veggies for lunch.

WOW.

Oh, and the drive down, post rainstorm was spec-TAC-ular INCLUDING the full moon-lit night, low clouds hugging the hills, etc. STUNNING.

So, I hope you all have a great next several days, I'm sure I'll be back, but for now must shut my babbling mouth and type, type, type instead. =)

I'll wave to the Pacific for ya!

xoxo

biobabbler

1 comment:

Cool people write inside rectangles....