Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Deer baaaack!

 

Apparently lilac leaves (in cage) are tasty.

Yum!
Cute deer visit this a.m., plus a jackrabbit 3 feet from window,
which I didn't photograph (trying to encourage it to hang out).
It's nice to be home. =)

I think the cats are psyched, too, wherever they may be....




Possibly some more flight photos later,
if I deem any of them worthy,
or figure out what they're of, via Google Earth.

Which, incidentally, is totally an exercise I recommend.

1. Take photos from a plane (entertaining).

2. Arrive home safely (required).

3. Open Google Earth, and try and find large features
you've photographed from 30,000 feet, flying 480 mph.

So fun.

I freakin' love the Internet & Google Earth.

It's magic.

In the meantime, I may also undertake some spider ID work,
despite being a total amateur.

I'll keep you posted.

=)

xobb

P.S. Just figured out why I'm such a blob, today.
We traveled from 5 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. (18.5 hours) yesterday.
Oh, that....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people write inside rectangles....