1. Been busy as an I-don't-have-time-to-ID-it bumblebee, lately (working)...
2. And finally got started on my garden last night...
3. So, now I have to change the daytime chicken situation
(totally neglected garden = Chickens-running-wild-but-safe Zone until now),
4. And BEFORE we leave Fri for a music festival (hello, camping-PACKING!!),
5. I have more plants to put into the ground,
6. & must try & establish an automatic watering system,
7. plus MUST run required super-overdue errands
8. so I'm just gonna post these rando things for you now,
"Where's that nectar lever?"
(stunning legs & antennae, eh? yet another bug I don't have time to ID, I assume it's a checkerspot of some sort)
9. but, if you get bored & want bits of biobabblings,
I DO tweet most days (except this weekend),
peruse Pinterest frequently (pretty pictures please me),
tend to tumbl photos when strapped for time,
or facebook fling bonus photos or fascinating bio-fables.
(p.s. check out that GORGEOUS abdomen!)
10. LOVE you all LOTS,
and hope your spring is springing in a sprightly way.
Or, if you're a so-hemi* person,
I hope your fall is falling fabulously.
Please feel free to share what you're busy with right now. =)
I know I'm not the only swamped person.
I know it.
In the meantime, remember to drink plenty of water,
get good sleep, and stretch out that bod, once in a while. =)
*so-hemi = southern hemisphere, naturally. =)