Monday, December 2, 2013

Think I might "Just Go Do It: the 30 Day Photo Challenge"


Because then I might actually post more than once every 6 weeks,
& making time for photography every day sounds LOVELY.

& I'm starting late so will finish after Christmas. Whatevs. =)
In case YOU might wanna participate, here's the link to the challenge.

Day 1: Self Portrait.

Oh, goody. =)

This is what I wore when I made scrambled eggs this a.m. for Bear.


In case you didn't know,
I'm not the most serious person in the world.

& I listen to my iPod a LOT.
For some reason, it makes it easier to keep moving
& getting stuff done.

Also, I like red.
A lot.

DAY 1: DONE!

The other 29 will probably be more nature focused, of course.

Tomorrow

DAY 2: Where I Live

Hm….

xoxobb

p.s. please lemmeno if you're doing this & posting it somewhere--I'd love to see & share. =)

2 comments:

Cool people write inside rectangles....