Saturday, November 8, 2014

shiny bumblebee bum-bum

 I love how you can see the dahlia flower reflected in this bee's hiney.

These bees didn't seem to be sharing very willingly...

The bumblebee is SO much bigger, it sounds like a C3 plane relative to the honeybee.

Such a shiny, profoundly-black animal.

Finally caught it on film.

Been pursuing this creature (or something like it) all summer. =)

 Thank you, providence!
And, thank you dahlias, for drawing so many fascinating creatures nigh.

=) 

xoxobb

2 comments:

  1. Oh lord, thank you.

    I don't know why my blog is being so obstreperous about letting you subscribe! I'll see what I can do but honestly, I don't even know how to turn on simple features, like 'notify me of follow up comments' or 'prove you're not a robot'. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) Oh, that's alright--AND, since it is now ON my blogroll, it's apparently all fixed. Who knows what the deal was. =) No worries, chica! =)

      Delete

Cool people write inside rectangles....