Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Rando photo fling


Gotta go do fieldwork, but gonna fling a few photos 'cause it's TIME, jeepers! =)

Lovely cosmos face in November.

The Three Faces of Eve (or 3 stages of a cosmos blossom).

We got 2 inches of rain a few days back, so I looked for soggy green stuff.

Lichen and moss assemblage on the shady side of a rock.

First hygroscopic earthstar I've seen this year.

In order to keep my solitary hen company,
she lives with a mirror that she can cuddle up to.

It needed washing, so I brought it outside in the shade & this happened.


One of the joys of stormy weather: places for the sunset to play.

xoxoxobb

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of your fungi finds, I think I'm not really in the best mushroomy area these days! Those clouds are out of control!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people write inside rectangles....