Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yosemite: stunning as ever...


Yosemite Falls yesterday morning. No one else was there. It was about 7:30 a.m.? And cold. Upper and lower falls. Did you know if there's just one precipitous drop with water pouring down it's properly called a "fall" like Bridal Veil fall? But, this has upper and lower Yosemite Falls, so it's plural. I read that in a secret ranger book somewhere...


A reward for being an early bird at the falls I'd not anticipated. A mist-bow! Really bright and gorgeous.

 

A lovely place.


The dogwood is in bloom. SUCH an elegant plant.
If ever there was a plant that'd clearly gone to finishing school, this is it.

More pics later, after I do a tiny bit of research and, oh, in one day fabricate the divider for my chicken coop, clean out same, get whole chicken situation prepped and ready so MAYBE I get to have a garden this year?

=)

biobabbler

1 comment:

Cool people write inside rectangles....