Tuesday, November 15, 2011

is it me, or do vegetarians get all the pretty food?

 
Made vegetarian chili Sunday to feel our Game Night crowd.
Also made chili con carne, but had no desire to photograph it
(a study in brown).

The veggies.

closer...

Will have to make this again,
if only to feed my brain all that fabulous color.

Veggies mit 3 kinds of beans.

And these gorgeous hot peppers are from our garden. =)

I think I need to make vegetarian more often...
good for us, good for the planet, and so pretty!

=)

xoxobb

3 comments:

  1. Veggie chili rules, and I'm sure home-grown peppers make it all the better. NOM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous!
    I always get Vegetarian Fajitas at my local super-great Mexican joint--same thing...GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people write inside rectangles....